OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
WOW air, the Icelandic low-cost, long-haul airline has awarded ICTS UK & Ireland the contract for the provision of security services at London Gatwick and Dublin Airports. ICTS provides APM services for any passengers in transit to the USA.
“The airline is approaching its seventh year of operation and currently serving 37 destinations across Europe, North America, and Asia. We are delighted to be a part of its operational success” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director Aviation Security - ICTS UK & Ireland.