OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
WOW air, the Icelandic low-cost, long-haul airline has awarded ICTS UK & Ireland the contract for the provision of security services at London Gatwick and Dublin Airports. ICTS provides APM services for any passengers in transit to the USA.
“The airline is approaching its seventh year of operation and currently serving 37 destinations across Europe, North America, and Asia. We are delighted to be a part of its operational success” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director Aviation Security - ICTS UK & Ireland.