OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
ICTS was proud to be one of the sponsors of the Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children on 6 December 2017 at the Guildhall. The Charity is run for the benefit of children and young persons for the relief of ill-health, crisis, disadvantage or disability.
“A heartwarming and most enjoyable evening spent in the company of colleagues, including our '2016 Employee of the Year' – Bruce Moy, from our Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust operations” said Ashley Bancroft, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.