OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
On 1 January 2019, the ICTS team at London Heathrow Airport - Cargo welcomed back Worldwide Flight Services (WFS).
“This festive period has been extremely busy for the team, after a decade, we are once again delighted to be working in partnership with one of the leading ground handling organisations, WFS. We reunite with past colleagues and welcome new ones” said Virinder Singh, ICTS Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services.
ICTS is responsible for the security screening of cargo and the provision of access control for WFS at its Heathrow Airport location.
WFS is one of the 27 clients the ICTS Cargo Security Team works for at London Heathrow Airport.