OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
On 1 January 2019, the ICTS team at London Heathrow Airport - Cargo welcomed back Worldwide Flight Services (WFS).
“This festive period has been extremely busy for the team, after a decade, we are once again delighted to be working in partnership with one of the leading ground handling organisations, WFS. We reunite with past colleagues and welcome new ones” said Virinder Singh, ICTS Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services.
ICTS is responsible for the security screening of cargo and the provision of access control for WFS at its Heathrow Airport location.
WFS is one of the 27 clients the ICTS Cargo Security Team works for at London Heathrow Airport.