OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
On 1 January 2019, the ICTS team at London Heathrow Airport - Cargo welcomed back Worldwide Flight Services (WFS).
“This festive period has been extremely busy for the team, after a decade, we are once again delighted to be working in partnership with one of the leading ground handling organisations, WFS. We reunite with past colleagues and welcome new ones” said Virinder Singh, ICTS Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services.
ICTS is responsible for the security screening of cargo and the provision of access control for WFS at its Heathrow Airport location.
WFS is one of the 27 clients the ICTS Cargo Security Team works for at London Heathrow Airport.