OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Season's Greetings from ICTS UK & Ireland
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
On 1 January 2019, the ICTS team at London Heathrow Airport - Cargo welcomed back Worldwide Flight Services (WFS).
“This festive period has been extremely busy for the team, after a decade, we are once again delighted to be working in partnership with one of the leading ground handling organisations, WFS. We reunite with past colleagues and welcome new ones” said Virinder Singh, ICTS Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services.
ICTS is responsible for the security screening of cargo and the provision of access control for WFS at its Heathrow Airport location.
WFS is one of the 27 clients the ICTS Cargo Security Team works for at London Heathrow Airport.