OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Success at the 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards
- Supporting our Veterans
- Remembrance Day 2021
- CSSC 10th Anniversary Charity Dinner
- Hi! Visibility Day
- 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Jed Marshall is appointed Chairman of NASDU
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
Welcoming JetBlue to London
ICTS’ Aviation Team is delighted to have been awarded a brand-new contract for the provision of security services to JetBlue at London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports. JetBlue is a major low-cost airline, and the sixth largest airline in the USA. JetBlue’s inaugural flight took off from London Heathrow Airport on 12 August 2021 and the airline will provide additional flight routes from London Gatwick from the end of September.
ICTS is responsible for the provision of aviation security, including aircraft search services, passenger document verification, and passenger and baggage searches in line with the USA’s Transport Security Administration (TSA) requirements.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director of Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland, said, “My team and I are delighted to welcome JetBlue to the UK. We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership and are committed to supporting JetBlue with the development of their UK business.”