OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
- ICTS is pleased to announce it is NCTAS-P affiliated
- ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision classed as ‘Outstanding’
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
Welcoming JetBlue to London
ICTS’ Aviation Team is delighted to have been awarded a brand-new contract for the provision of security services to JetBlue at London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports. JetBlue is a major low-cost airline, and the sixth largest airline in the USA. JetBlue’s inaugural flight took off from London Heathrow Airport on 12 August 2021 and the airline will provide additional flight routes from London Gatwick from the end of September.
ICTS is responsible for the provision of aviation security, including aircraft search services, passenger document verification, and passenger and baggage searches in line with the USA’s Transport Security Administration (TSA) requirements.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director of Aviation Security, ICTS UK & Ireland, said, “My team and I are delighted to welcome JetBlue to the UK. We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership and are committed to supporting JetBlue with the development of their UK business.”