OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
On 1 October 2018 Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, celebrated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Edinburgh. The ICTS team at Edinburgh Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to the airline’s daily flights to Dubai.
“Our teams already work with Emirates at Glasgow Airport and we are delighted that Emirates has added this second flight from Scotland, choosing ICTS as their security partner. Emirates enjoyed a welcoming reception at Edinburgh, with bagpipes and all. This increased connectivity is excellent news for Scotland” said Louise Cameron, Senior Station Manager, Scotland – ICTS UK & Ireland.