OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
On 1 October 2018 Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, celebrated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Edinburgh. The ICTS team at Edinburgh Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to the airline’s daily flights to Dubai.
“Our teams already work with Emirates at Glasgow Airport and we are delighted that Emirates has added this second flight from Scotland, choosing ICTS as their security partner. Emirates enjoyed a welcoming reception at Edinburgh, with bagpipes and all. This increased connectivity is excellent news for Scotland” said Louise Cameron, Senior Station Manager, Scotland – ICTS UK & Ireland.