OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
On 1 October 2018 Emirates, the world’s largest international airline, celebrated its inaugural flight between Dubai and Edinburgh. The ICTS team at Edinburgh Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to the airline’s daily flights to Dubai.
“Our teams already work with Emirates at Glasgow Airport and we are delighted that Emirates has added this second flight from Scotland, choosing ICTS as their security partner. Emirates enjoyed a welcoming reception at Edinburgh, with bagpipes and all. This increased connectivity is excellent news for Scotland” said Louise Cameron, Senior Station Manager, Scotland – ICTS UK & Ireland.