OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
CA Technologies, a multinational software company with its head office in the US, has chosen ICTS for the provision of security services at its main UK offices at Ditton Park, located close to London Heathrow Airport.
As of 1 August 2018 ICTS is responsible for the provision of guarding services to the software giant.
“We are delighted to be working for CA Technologies and look forward to making a difference and providing quality services to the hi-tech community” said Dougie Blackford, Head of Strategic Operations, ICTS UK & Ireland.