OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
Virgin Atlantic introduces new flights to the US from Manchester Airport
ICTS aviation security services expand at Manchester Airport as Virgin Atlantic introduces new flight routes to San Francisco and Boston. From 28 March 2017 ICTS will be securing Virgin Atlantic’s 3-times weekly flights to San Francisco and 2-times weekly flights to Boston. This is in addition to the ongoing routes from Manchester to Orlando and Atlanta in the US and Bridgetown in Barbados.
Since Spring 2015 ICTS has been providing aviation security services to Virgin Atlantic at 5 main UK airports: London Heathrow, London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast International.