OTHER RECENT NEWS
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
Many congratulations to Shumo (Viola) Wang who was shortlisted for the Technical Contribution category at this year’s Women in Security Awards. Viola is Chief Commercial Officer for Asia, based at ICTS’ London R&D centre. With entrepreneurial flare and an appetite for business, she has single-handedly spearheaded ICTS’ presence in Asia.
Viola has brought ICTS’ cutting edge hardware and cloud-based software solutions, including the TravelDoc and Digital Identity products, to Asia’s aviation and travel industry, improving passenger travel experiences, security and providing cost-savings. The solutions are designed, developed and supported by the ICTS R&D team.
The Awards took place on Thursday, 13 September 2018 in London.