OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
TUI re-appoints ICTS as its security partner at Bristol, Glasgow and Newcastle Airports and new for 2019, Edinburgh Airport. The ICTS teams will be responsible for securing TUI’s flights to the USA during the holiday season. TUI, part of the TUI Group is a world leading tourism group.
Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director – Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland, says “We are delighted to be working with TUI again this year and look forward to welcoming their many passengers over the next few months. Operations have started at Bristol Airport and in the coming months will commence at Glasgow, Newcastle and Edinburgh Airports.”