OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
TUI re-appoints ICTS as its security partner at Bristol, Glasgow and Newcastle Airports and new for 2019, Edinburgh Airport. The ICTS teams will be responsible for securing TUI’s flights to the USA during the holiday season. TUI, part of the TUI Group is a world leading tourism group.
Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director – Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland, says “We are delighted to be working with TUI again this year and look forward to welcoming their many passengers over the next few months. Operations have started at Bristol Airport and in the coming months will commence at Glasgow, Newcastle and Edinburgh Airports.”