OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
TUI re-appoints ICTS as its security partner at Bristol, Glasgow and Newcastle Airports and new for 2019, Edinburgh Airport. The ICTS teams will be responsible for securing TUI’s flights to the USA during the holiday season. TUI, part of the TUI Group is a world leading tourism group.
Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director – Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland, says “We are delighted to be working with TUI again this year and look forward to welcoming their many passengers over the next few months. Operations have started at Bristol Airport and in the coming months will commence at Glasgow, Newcastle and Edinburgh Airports.”