OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
As a nation we have grown to look forward to Thursday evenings when we collectively show our appreciation for our carers and key workers, many of whom are ICTS personnel. The ICTS community is aware of the indispensable services provided by our Security teams up and down the country.
“I think of our staff working and supporting the frontline and the NHS Trust Hospitals we serve. They have been truly remarkable. Thank you to all of you a thousand times over” – Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
This footage is of our Security team at Southampton Airport on Thursday 30 April 2020 celebrating the NHS and Colonel Tom Moore’s birthday. The Airport is currently the Channel Islands’ lifeline as it has maintained flights to Guernsey and Jersey, as well as accepting medical flights.