OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
The Salvation Army offers ICTS’ Canine Security Team additional training facilities
ICTS Canine Security Division has a new agreement with The Salvation Army Trading Company (SATCOL), which allows ICTS the use of its Northamptonshire warehouses as additional training facilities. This is in exchange for the security screening of The Salvation Army's resources stored at the facilities.
Jed Marshall, Head of Canine Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland, said “We are extremely grateful to SATCOL for allowing us to train our Search Dogs at their facilities. We are pleased to be able to support this long-established charity which helps communities in need, both nationally and internationally. As our Canine Security Division continues to grow in size, the depots offer a perfect training ground, enabling the working dogs to be exposed to a range of different challenges.”