OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
The ICTS Team welcomes
Air India at Dublin Airport
Air India has chosen ICTS UK & Ireland to secure their two repatriation flights from Dublin Airport.
The ICTS team was responsible for the provision of a number of services, including, aircraft guarding, access control, security search of the cabin and catering as well as cargo escort.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport said, “Air India is not a usual visitor to Dublin. We are delighted to have been requested to secure the airline and look forward to our future cooperation. Our teams are eager and at the ready to support ad hoc requests and the gradual build-up of aviation activity post Covid-19.”