OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
The ICTS Team welcomes
Air India at Dublin Airport
Air India has chosen ICTS UK & Ireland to secure their two repatriation flights from Dublin Airport.
The ICTS team was responsible for the provision of a number of services, including, aircraft guarding, access control, security search of the cabin and catering as well as cargo escort.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport said, “Air India is not a usual visitor to Dublin. We are delighted to have been requested to secure the airline and look forward to our future cooperation. Our teams are eager and at the ready to support ad hoc requests and the gradual build-up of aviation activity post Covid-19.”