OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
Our trained Patrol Dog Teams are in demand to secure unoccupied premises up and down the country.
“We are working at a number of locations offering 24/7 security services. Our patrol dogs offer a quick and efficient stand-alone solution or are brought in to complement other security measures. The dogs offer a visible deterrent and greatly reduce the level of risk that comes with leaving offices and warehouses unattended,” said Jed Marshall, Divisional Director – Canine Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.