OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel has been established by the Worshipful Company of Security Professionals’ Charitable Trust to provide some assistance to the Security Personnel and their families who have been directly affected by the pandemic.
“Our lives have been turned upside down by the pandemic and we at ICTS are extremely grateful for the opportunity to make a donation to the Fund and to support the Security community during these difficult times” said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director – Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland, who is also a Trustee at the WCoSP Charitable Trust commented, “It’s great to see the launch of the Covid-19 Crisis Fund, and a big thank you to the organisations that have pledged support. These donations help to give almost immediate support to our frontline colleagues where a small financial cushion could make a big difference.”
There are two grants available, for further details please see: WCoSP | COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel