OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
Survey on Women in Security
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to have commissioned an independent research company, Perpetuity Research, to explore the experiences of women working in Security.
“Diversity and inclusion are important to ICTS and central to this is that everyone has the opportunity to progress in line with their individual career goals. As an organisation we would like to better understand any barriers that may exist for our female employees working in a Security environment and how they could be overcome. We would like to invite all in security roles to participate in the survey, and support this important research topic” said Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland.