OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
Survey on Women in Security
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to have commissioned an independent research company, Perpetuity Research, to explore the experiences of women working in Security.
“Diversity and inclusion are important to ICTS and central to this is that everyone has the opportunity to progress in line with their individual career goals. As an organisation we would like to better understand any barriers that may exist for our female employees working in a Security environment and how they could be overcome. We would like to invite all in security roles to participate in the survey, and support this important research topic” said Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland.