OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
Survey on Women in Security
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to have commissioned an independent research company, Perpetuity Research, to explore the experiences of women working in Security.
“Diversity and inclusion are important to ICTS and central to this is that everyone has the opportunity to progress in line with their individual career goals. As an organisation we would like to better understand any barriers that may exist for our female employees working in a Security environment and how they could be overcome. We would like to invite all in security roles to participate in the survey, and support this important research topic” said Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland.