OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Winner at the UCG Staff Awards 2022
- Renewal of ICTS’ Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation
- Charity Football Match in aid of Mind and the Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Neonatal Unit
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
Supporting our Veterans
One of our proudest achievements of last year was winning the Ministry of Defence’s Silver Employer Recognition Scheme award and we remain committed to supporting the Armed Forces Community and creating opportunities for former Servicemen and women within ICTS UK & Ireland.
Kit Lawlor is our Security Operations Manager at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust. Kit is one of many former members of the Armed Forces to have joined ICTS. He was a member of the 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment and has been on two operational tours of Afghanistan.
We are very appreciative of the work Kit has done in partnership with the NHS to raise awareness of our veterans. Kit features in Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals’ poster and video campaign in support of our Armed Forces Community.
Listen to Kit’s story here: