OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Success at the 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards
- Remembrance Day 2021
- CSSC 10th Anniversary Charity Dinner
- Hi! Visibility Day
- 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Jed Marshall is appointed Chairman of NASDU
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
Supporting our Veterans
One of our proudest achievements of last year was winning the Ministry of Defence’s Silver Employer Recognition Scheme award and we remain committed to supporting the Armed Forces Community and creating opportunities for former Servicemen and women within ICTS UK & Ireland.
Kit Lawlor is our Security Operations Manager at Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust. Kit is one of many former members of the Armed Forces to have joined ICTS. He was a member of the 1st Battalion Royal Anglian Regiment and has been on two operational tours of Afghanistan.
We are very appreciative of the work Kit has done in partnership with the NHS to raise awareness of our veterans. Kit features in Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals’ poster and video campaign in support of our Armed Forces Community.
Listen to Kit’s story here: