OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
Following a recent audit, ICTS UK & Ireland has maintained the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management.
The ISO 45001 is a newly-released standard replacing OHSAS 18001.
Jayne Thorpe-Negbi, Business Assurance Manager, ICTS UK & Ireland said “ICTS maintains a strong commitment to quality through our ISO accreditations, which have grown in number over the years. A strict protocol of clear procedures and systems supports our business strategy and client requirements.”