OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Winner at the UCG Staff Awards 2022
- Renewal of ICTS’ Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation
- Charity Football Match in aid of Mind and the Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Neonatal Unit
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
Success at the 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards
ICTS UK & Ireland is crowned Security Guarding Company of the Year over £25M Turnover and ACS Champion of the Year at the 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards held in London on 23 November.
This is a tremendous achievement and a superb way to end the year. We often talk of the ICTS spirit and our unique approach is driven by our people whose commitment to ICTS and our clients is manifested through the quality of our work.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director - Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “We could not achieve these successes without the amazing people we have in our business and the great clients who put their trust in us to deliver a high-quality service. Winning both Security Guarding Company of the Year and ACS Champion of the Year, gives firm validation to the hard work, commitment, and dedication we see demonstrated daily by the whole ICTS family.”
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland went on to say, “These awards are indicative of the ICTS spirit across both our Corporate and Aviation divisions, including everyone involved in our whole business. As we begin to emerge from a difficult period under Covid this recognition is a tonic for all our staff, whom I remain extremely proud of. Thank you and well done to all.”