OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
- ASIS Europe 2022 - From Risk to Resilience
- WestJet increases its flight services
- Earth Day 2022 (22 April)
- City Security Council and City of London Police join forces to support incident response in The City
- World Water Day
- International Safety Awards: ‘Merit’ Winner
St George’s University of London selects ICTS UK & Ireland
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to welcome St. George’s University of London to its client portfolio, further expanding its presence within the education and healthcare sectors.
From 1 April 2022, ICTS is responsible for the design, development and implementation of security services at St George’s University of London’s campus and Halls of Residence.
St. George’s University of London, also known as St George’s Hospital Medical School, is a specialist university in South-West London offering Medical and Biomedical Sciences and Health and Social Care Sciences. It has approximately 5,000 students and around 750 staff. Its campus is located within St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust in Tooting.
University enjoys a worldwide reputation for teaching and research excellence, and we look forward to supporting the Institution by providing our premium security. We welcome on board new security staff and are committed to making them feel part of the greater ICTS family” said Peter McGowan, Divisional Director – Corporate Security & Key Accounts, ICTS UK & Ireland.