OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
ICTS successfully tendered for a place in Olympia London’s Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services. These services include: Security Guarding, Door Supervision, CCTV operations, and Close Protection services.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director—Corporate Security of Key Accounts said, “We are delighted with the opportunity to work at Olympia and to have secured another event which attracted over 2,000 people to the venue. Our team was supported by ICTS’ outstanding Canine Security Division, providing an additional layer to event security.”
Olympia London is one of London’s top event venues providing serviced space for organisers of exhibitions, conferences, sporting and hospitality events. Located in The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, Olympia London is made up of 5 different spaces: Olympia Grand, Olympia National, Olympia West, Olympia Central (Levels 1 & 2) and Olympia Conference Centre.