OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
ICTS successfully tendered for a place in Olympia London’s Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services. These services include: Security Guarding, Door Supervision, CCTV operations, and Close Protection services.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director—Corporate Security of Key Accounts said, “We are delighted with the opportunity to work at Olympia and to have secured another event which attracted over 2,000 people to the venue. Our team was supported by ICTS’ outstanding Canine Security Division, providing an additional layer to event security.”
Olympia London is one of London’s top event venues providing serviced space for organisers of exhibitions, conferences, sporting and hospitality events. Located in The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, Olympia London is made up of 5 different spaces: Olympia Grand, Olympia National, Olympia West, Olympia Central (Levels 1 & 2) and Olympia Conference Centre.