OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
New industry research: Women in Security
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to have sponsored a new industry research into the experiences of women in security. The independent research, carried out by Perpetuity Research, is based on 706 survey responses and 21 interviews with female security professionals from a range of roles who carry out or manage staff who undertake physical security tasks.
ICTS UK & Ireland’s Managing Director, Andy Kynoch commented: “We stand for equality and diversity within our organisation and the wider industry. There is currently a tremendous strength, enthusiasm and commitment from the security sector, whether working in partnership with the Police, with other organisations and individually to continue to protect our people, properties and communities. A workforce of different skills, experiences and ideas is key.”