OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
ICTS UK Ltd has been awarded a Bronze medal as a recognition of our EcoVadis CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Rating. The EcoVadis CSR assessment is an evaluation of how well an organisation has integrated the principles of CSR into their business.
“We are delighted with this new accreditation. Corporate Social Responsibility practices (i.e. environment, labour & human rights, social, ethics, supply chain) lie at the core of our strategy and sustainable practices are taken seriously. It is important to work hard, together with our stakeholders, to create a greener and brighter future” said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.