OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
ICTS is providing aviation security teams to Southend Airport in Essex during the busy holiday season.
“We are delighted to be able to support Southend Airport during peak travel time. The Airport has been re-vamped recently and is attracting a growing number of passengers. ICTS has been working with Southend on an ad hoc basis since 2017” said Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director - Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland.