OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
ICTS is providing aviation security teams to Southend Airport in Essex during the busy holiday season.
“We are delighted to be able to support Southend Airport during peak travel time. The Airport has been re-vamped recently and is attracting a growing number of passengers. ICTS has been working with Southend on an ad hoc basis since 2017” said Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director - Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland.