OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
ICTS is providing aviation security teams to Southend Airport in Essex during the busy holiday season.
“We are delighted to be able to support Southend Airport during peak travel time. The Airport has been re-vamped recently and is attracting a growing number of passengers. ICTS has been working with Southend on an ad hoc basis since 2017” said Andy Kynoch, Divisional Director - Aviation Customer Relations, ICTS UK & Ireland.