OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS welcomes new client, Icelandair, at London Heathrow Airport. Since 1 November 2018, ICTS staff have been responsible for the security screening of passengers at Terminal 2 who are transiting through Iceland onwards to the USA. Icelandair is the flag carrier of Iceland, headquartered in Reykjavík.