OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
“Delighted to be beginning a new partnership with Cisco in the UK and Ireland, delivering security services. Our team of security risk management specialists works with the in-house security team at Cisco delivering risk mitigation assessments, training initiatives, incident management and project delivery support.
This new contract is an expansion of a pan-European contract. The Group has worked with this IT Giant for a number of years now, and we look forward to sharing our expertise here in the UK and Ireland as well” said Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate Services