OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
- ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
- Emirates returns to Glasgow Airport
- International Security Officers’ Day
- American Airlines is the second US carrier to return to Dublin
- United Airline’s passenger flights resume at Dublin Airport
- Air Canada is the first overseas airline to offer a transatlantic passenger service from Dublin Airport since the start of the pandemic
National Association of Security Dog Users
ICTS UK & Ireland has been successfully inspected by the National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU) resulting in our inspected company status being renewed for a further term.
Jed Marshall, Divisional Director, Canine Security Services - ICTS UK & Ireland says, “Our NASDU inspected company status reflects our compliance with BS 8517 (General Purpose Security Dogs and Drugs and Explosives Detection Dogs) standards. I believe we are one of only four companies to achieve this accreditation.
In addition to the provision of specialist explosives detection dogs, drugs detection dogs, patrol dogs, pyrotechnic detection dogs, firearms detection dogs, tobacco detection dogs, ICTS also provides dog training services from our Canine Operations Centre in North-West Bedfordshire and all our trainers are NASDU accredited.”