OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
National Association of Security Dog Users
ICTS UK & Ireland has been successfully inspected by the National Association of Security Dog Users (NASDU) resulting in our inspected company status being renewed for a further term.
Jed Marshall, Divisional Director, Canine Security Services - ICTS UK & Ireland says, “Our NASDU inspected company status reflects our compliance with BS 8517 (General Purpose Security Dogs and Drugs and Explosives Detection Dogs) standards. I believe we are one of only four companies to achieve this accreditation.
In addition to the provision of specialist explosives detection dogs, drugs detection dogs, patrol dogs, pyrotechnic detection dogs, firearms detection dogs, tobacco detection dogs, ICTS also provides dog training services from our Canine Operations Centre in North-West Bedfordshire and all our trainers are NASDU accredited.”