OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
- ASIS Europe 2022 - From Risk to Resilience
- WestJet increases its flight services
Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
Our ICTS Team was delighted to welcome Kuwait Airways to Manchester Airport on Sunday 1 May 2022. Manchester is one of the airline’s new routes for the 2022 summer season.
The ICTS Team is responsible for the provision of aircraft guarding and search duties. With three flights a week (Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday), the route connecting Kuwait City with Manchester is a boost for businesses and tourism.
Kuwait Airways joins a number of airlines which have chosen ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner at Manchester Airport, including Virgin Atlantic, Singapore Airlines, Aer Lingus, Transat, Cathay Pacific Airways and Saudia.