OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
The Airport Operators Association (AOA) and ITN Productions Industry News have co-produced Airport Matters, an industry film that draws attention to the future of aviation and the opportunities and challenges facing the industry. The programme features a special report from ICTS Europe, which has been at the forefront of aviation security for over 30 years.
With the UK Government developing its Aviation Strategy to help the aviation industry meet the demands of ever-increasing passenger numbers, news-style programme Airport Matters takes a deep-dive into the future of UK airports. Presented by national newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky, OBE, the programme highlights the innovation and investment in UK airports and explores the key opportunities and challenges surrounding the industry including emerging technologies, engineering solutions, airspace modernisation, sustainability, air connectivity, passenger experience, security and the commercial opportunities that enhanced travel brings.
Oren Sapir, CEO ICTS Europe, highlights ICTS Europe’s commitment to continuous innovation and talks about how the Group works closely with Airport and Airline clients, proactively responding to evolving needs and emerging threats.
Watch the full video here: http://www.aoa.org.uk/airportmatters2019/