OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
The Airport Operators Association (AOA) and ITN Productions Industry News have co-produced Airport Matters, an industry film that draws attention to the future of aviation and the opportunities and challenges facing the industry. The programme features a special report from ICTS Europe, which has been at the forefront of aviation security for over 30 years.
With the UK Government developing its Aviation Strategy to help the aviation industry meet the demands of ever-increasing passenger numbers, news-style programme Airport Matters takes a deep-dive into the future of UK airports. Presented by national newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky, OBE, the programme highlights the innovation and investment in UK airports and explores the key opportunities and challenges surrounding the industry including emerging technologies, engineering solutions, airspace modernisation, sustainability, air connectivity, passenger experience, security and the commercial opportunities that enhanced travel brings.
Oren Sapir, CEO ICTS Europe, highlights ICTS Europe’s commitment to continuous innovation and talks about how the Group works closely with Airport and Airline clients, proactively responding to evolving needs and emerging threats.
Watch the full video here: http://www.aoa.org.uk/airportmatters2019/