OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
ICTS UK & Ireland has been re-awarded the security services contract for the second consecutive term by a prestigious blue-chip Financial Institution, employing over 4,000 staff in the UK at multiple sites in London and Brighton.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director Corporate Security says, “We have developed a strong security partnership with our client over the last few years and we are delighted to have retained the contract for a further term. ICTS provides an industry-leading security team who understands the challenges at hand and who work closely with our clients to achieve common goals.”