OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins Security Consultancy of the Year and Security Partnering Initiative of the Year
ICTS had a tremendous night at the Security & Fire Excellence Awards on 21 November 2018 in London. ICTS UK & Ireland won ACS Champion of the Year and was finalist in the following four award categories: Security Guarding Company of the Year Over £25M Turnover, Event Security Team of the Year, Security Integrator of the Year, and Security Training Initiative of the Year. ICTS Consult won Security Consultancy of the Year and Security Partnering Initiative of the Year.
Ashley Bancroft, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “An unprecedented result for ICTS and we thank all of our colleagues and stakeholders for their on-going support. Special recognition goes to our personnel who make up the DNA of our Company.”
Ashley Fernandes, Managing Partner, ICTS Consult, “I am delighted we have won Security Consultancy of the Year, and Security Partnership Initiative the Year, which was a joint entry with the ASIS UK Chapter Young Professional Group. It is a fantastic effort and it is a testament to the hard work and commitment from all of the ICTS Consult team. We have an excellent client base and we look forward to working with them into 2019.”
ICTS Consult is a sister company of ICTS UK & Ireland, operating under an independent structure. Both ICTS UK & Ireland and ICTS Consult are part of the ICTS Europe Group.