OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
ICTS wins the Security Guarding Company of the Year Over £50M Turnover Award at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards which took place in London, 22 November 2017.
ICTS was also finalist in the following three award categories: SIA ACS Champion of the Year, Customer Care Initiative of the Year and Security Training Initiative of the Year.
Ashley Bancroft, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “What a grand finale to our 30-year Company celebrations. To be crowned Security Guarding Company of the Year is a triumphant achievement and one that we all share as a Company.
With pride, dedication and commitment to continuous improvement, we continue to drive for excellence and to make a difference to the world of security.
It was an honour for me to present the award for the ‘Security Consultancy of the Year’ category, which ICTS has sponsored for the last two years".