OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
ICTS wins the Security Guarding Company of the Year Over £50M Turnover Award at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards which took place in London, 22 November 2017.
ICTS was also finalist in the following three award categories: SIA ACS Champion of the Year, Customer Care Initiative of the Year and Security Training Initiative of the Year.
Ashley Bancroft, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “What a grand finale to our 30-year Company celebrations. To be crowned Security Guarding Company of the Year is a triumphant achievement and one that we all share as a Company.
With pride, dedication and commitment to continuous improvement, we continue to drive for excellence and to make a difference to the world of security.
It was an honour for me to present the award for the ‘Security Consultancy of the Year’ category, which ICTS has sponsored for the last two years".