OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
ICTS wins the Security Guarding Company of the Year Over £50M Turnover Award at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards which took place in London, 22 November 2017.
ICTS was also finalist in the following three award categories: SIA ACS Champion of the Year, Customer Care Initiative of the Year and Security Training Initiative of the Year.
Ashley Bancroft, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “What a grand finale to our 30-year Company celebrations. To be crowned Security Guarding Company of the Year is a triumphant achievement and one that we all share as a Company.
With pride, dedication and commitment to continuous improvement, we continue to drive for excellence and to make a difference to the world of security.
It was an honour for me to present the award for the ‘Security Consultancy of the Year’ category, which ICTS has sponsored for the last two years".