OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Renewal of ICTS’ Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation
- Charity Football Match in aid of Mind and the Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust’s Neonatal Unit
- The LTA re-awards its security contract to ICTS UK & Ireland
- City Security Council Pledges Support to Prevention of Suicide Campaign
- ICTS UK & Ireland Supports ‘Road to Ukraine’ Charity
- Counter Terror Expo 2022 (8-9 June, Excel London)
- Kuwait Airways chooses ICTS at Manchester Airport
- Mental Health Specialist Training Programme Introduced in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Sponsors ‘The Camden Clean Air Cycle Ride’
ICTS Winner at the UCG Staff Awards 2022
Congratulations to our very own Kamal Hashi who has won a UCG Staff Award for the Delivery of Excellent Customer Service. Kamal, a valued member of our ICTS Security Team, has been recognised for his contribution to the large London-based United Colleges Group (UCG).
Kamal has been praised for his excellent customer service and positive attitude. He is always happy to assist staff, students and visitors and approaches incidents professionally. Kamal has dealt with a number of serious incidents, often placing himself in harm’s way to diffuse situations.
Kamal is an integral member of the UCG community, as is the rest of our Security Team. He has been responsible for inducting most of the College Duty Managers and First Aiders and has overseen the College’s busy enrolment operations. UCG enrols approximately 20,000 students a year. Kamal deals with the most serious of First Aid incidents at the London Paddington Green Campus.
Congratulations Kamal, and thank you for making a difference.