OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
Another successful British-Irish Airports Expo comes to an end. Since its launch in 2016, this annual event has grown from strength to strength, attracting major airport suppliers and industry executives.
This year, with over 200 exhibitors, was attended by approximately 3,000 visitors who had access to presentations delivered by John Holland-Kaye (CEO, Heathrow Airport), Stewart Wingate (CEO, Gatwick Airport), The Rt. Hon Lord David Blunkett and Aviation Security experts.
ICTS is proud to have delivered the security operation at the Expo, held at London Olympia, a vast and challenging venue to run a tight security operation. ICTS expertise in security and risk management laid the foundation for a very successful, safe and secure event utilising the full security remit of ICTS’ Close Protection Team, Corporate Security Event Management and the specialist skills of our very own Canine Explosives Detection teams. The continuous communication between the teams acting on up-to-date intelligence ensured that all ICTS personnel were well informed about possible security risks or attempted breeches in advance, enabling us to maintain a safe and secure event for all attending attending the Expo.