OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
- 2018 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
Another successful British-Irish Airports Expo comes to an end. Since its launch in 2016, this annual event has grown from strength to strength, attracting major airport suppliers and industry executives.
This year, with over 200 exhibitors, was attended by approximately 3,000 visitors who had access to presentations delivered by John Holland-Kaye (CEO, Heathrow Airport), Stewart Wingate (CEO, Gatwick Airport), The Rt. Hon Lord David Blunkett and Aviation Security experts.
ICTS is proud to have delivered the security operation at the Expo, held at London Olympia, a vast and challenging venue to run a tight security operation. ICTS expertise in security and risk management laid the foundation for a very successful, safe and secure event utilising the full security remit of ICTS’ Close Protection Team, Corporate Security Event Management and the specialist skills of our very own Canine Explosives Detection teams. The continuous communication between the teams acting on up-to-date intelligence ensured that all ICTS personnel were well informed about possible security risks or attempted breeches in advance, enabling us to maintain a safe and secure event for all attending attending the Expo.