OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
Another successful British-Irish Airports Expo comes to an end. Since its launch in 2016, this annual event has grown from strength to strength, attracting major airport suppliers and industry executives.
This year, with over 200 exhibitors, was attended by approximately 3,000 visitors who had access to presentations delivered by John Holland-Kaye (CEO, Heathrow Airport), Stewart Wingate (CEO, Gatwick Airport), The Rt. Hon Lord David Blunkett and Aviation Security experts.
ICTS is proud to have delivered the security operation at the Expo, held at London Olympia, a vast and challenging venue to run a tight security operation. ICTS expertise in security and risk management laid the foundation for a very successful, safe and secure event utilising the full security remit of ICTS’ Close Protection Team, Corporate Security Event Management and the specialist skills of our very own Canine Explosives Detection teams. The continuous communication between the teams acting on up-to-date intelligence ensured that all ICTS personnel were well informed about possible security risks or attempted breeches in advance, enabling us to maintain a safe and secure event for all attending attending the Expo.