OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
- Welcoming JetBlue to London
- ICTS is pleased to announce it is NCTAS-P affiliated
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision classed as ‘Outstanding’
Following a recent external quality assurance visit under the Civil Aviation Authority Quality Assurance Framework, ICTS UK’s aviation security training provision has received the grade of Outstanding for the second consecutive year.
Sarina Reuben, Aviation Training Manager – ICTS UK & Ireland, “We are delighted with this result. The audit acknowledged our training centre’s quality training programme, including ICTS’ new Aviation Security Managers course which we launched this year. We have a robust continuous improvement ethos and our systems, such as GuardTek developed by ICTS, have been highlighted as examples of best practice. GuardTek provides an electronic portfolio system which centrally stores all learner documentation, from joining instructions, training undertaken, assessment results and feedback, to certification.”
ICTS’ aviation security training provision supports our teams in the UK and works closely with our colleagues in Ireland and the wider ICTS Europe Group.