OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
- ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
Following a rigorous 3-day audit of ICTS UK operations, we are delighted to have received a record result of 145 out of 145, the maximum score. As well as reviewing the ICTS London Head Office operations, the auditors visited our teams at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, the City of Westminster College and West London College.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This is a remarkable achievement for ICTS. To receive full marks across the SIA ACS’s new standards which came into effect on 1 April 2019, is a triumphant team achievement.
We scored a perfect 100% across all the seven criteria: Strategy, Service Delivery, CRM, Financial Management, Resource Management, People and Leadership. Each and every colleague should feel proud of being a part of team ICTS!”