OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
Following a rigorous 3-day audit of ICTS UK operations, we are delighted to have received a record result of 145 out of 145, the maximum score. As well as reviewing the ICTS London Head Office operations, the auditors visited our teams at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, the City of Westminster College and West London College.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This is a remarkable achievement for ICTS. To receive full marks across the SIA ACS’s new standards which came into effect on 1 April 2019, is a triumphant team achievement.
We scored a perfect 100% across all the seven criteria: Strategy, Service Delivery, CRM, Financial Management, Resource Management, People and Leadership. Each and every colleague should feel proud of being a part of team ICTS!”