OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
Following a rigorous 3-day audit of ICTS UK operations, we are delighted to have received a record result of 145 out of 145, the maximum score. As well as reviewing the ICTS London Head Office operations, the auditors visited our teams at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust, the City of Westminster College and West London College.
Peter McGowan, Divisional Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “This is a remarkable achievement for ICTS. To receive full marks across the SIA ACS’s new standards which came into effect on 1 April 2019, is a triumphant team achievement.
We scored a perfect 100% across all the seven criteria: Strategy, Service Delivery, CRM, Financial Management, Resource Management, People and Leadership. Each and every colleague should feel proud of being a part of team ICTS!”