OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
The UK’s Civil Aviation Authority’s (CAA) recent external quality assurance review of ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training, under the CAA Quality Assurance Framework, resulted in ICTS being awarded the grade of Outstanding.
Sarina Reuben, Aviation Training Manager – ICTS UK & Ireland, “We are delighted with this achievement which confirms that ICTS operates as an Aviation Security Training Provider to the highest standards. Our Aviation Security Trainers support our operations throughout the UK and Ireland and support our clients worldwide. Our course attendees and the development of their skills are key priorities. It is this approach which results in ICTS being leaders in Aviation Security and Training.”
ICTS CAA – registered Aviation Security Training Provider number: 118.