OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
On 1 April 2021, ICTS UK & Ireland started a brand-new contract providing security services to the Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust, employing more than 5,000 staff, provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to 1.3 million people across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
“It is with immense pride that ICTS is entrusted with the security provision and we are committed to supporting the Trust as we move forward together during these challenging times. Once again, our teams are focused on delivering a bespoke service that is ultimately embedded and aligned with the Trusts’ vision: working to improve lives. I look forward to seeing the service we offer, develop in the coming months” commented Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.