OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
On 1 April 2021, ICTS UK & Ireland started a brand-new contract providing security services to the Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust, employing more than 5,000 staff, provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to 1.3 million people across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
“It is with immense pride that ICTS is entrusted with the security provision and we are committed to supporting the Trust as we move forward together during these challenging times. Once again, our teams are focused on delivering a bespoke service that is ultimately embedded and aligned with the Trusts’ vision: working to improve lives. I look forward to seeing the service we offer, develop in the coming months” commented Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.