OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Success at the 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards
- Supporting our Veterans
- Remembrance Day 2021
- CSSC 10th Anniversary Charity Dinner
- Hi! Visibility Day
- 2021 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- Jed Marshall is appointed Chairman of NASDU
- ICTS is awarded the EcoVadis silver medal in recognition of our sustainability journey
- 2021 Women in Security Awards
ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
On 1 April 2021, ICTS UK & Ireland started a brand-new contract providing security services to the Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust. The Trust, employing more than 5,000 staff, provides community health, mental health and learning disability services to 1.3 million people across Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk.
“It is with immense pride that ICTS is entrusted with the security provision and we are committed to supporting the Trust as we move forward together during these challenging times. Once again, our teams are focused on delivering a bespoke service that is ultimately embedded and aligned with the Trusts’ vision: working to improve lives. I look forward to seeing the service we offer, develop in the coming months” commented Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.