OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- ICTS UK & Ireland Appoints Ashley Fernandes as Executive Director – Corporate Security.
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) finalists have just been announced and ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to have been shortlisted for the following categories:
- Outstanding Contract Security company (Guarding),
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager (Paul Grzegorzek, ICTS Contract Manager at Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust)
The winners, including the winner of the Lifetime Achievement Award for which we nominated Dougie Blackford, our Head of Strategic Operations, will be announced at the OSPAs Awards Dinner on Wednesday, 26 February 2020 in London.