OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
AGS Airports, which owns and manages Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton Airports, has entrusted ICTS UK & Ireland with the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport. ICTS knows Aberdeen and the wider AGS Group well, having provided security services to Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports since December 2019, and Southampton Airport since May 2018.
“We are delighted to have the opportunity to expand our services at Aberdeen, with the start of this new contract on 1 February 2021. ICTS is committed to going above and beyond to support the AGS Group and the recovery of the aviation community from the pandemic crisis” said Alan Dutt, Executive Director of Aviation Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.