OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
ICTS UK & Ireland is delighted to sponsor DISPAX World 2019, the 3rd International Conference on Unruly Airline Passenger Behaviour.
The conference, held in London on 18 and 19 September, offers an opportunity to hear what innovative programmes are being developed to prevent potentially unruly passengers from boarding aircraft and how to manage incidents inflight. As a security partner to airlines at 10 airports in the UK and Ireland, this is a problem which is being faced by the ICTS teams, and hopefully one that we may be able to offer solutions to in the future.