OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
ICTS UK & Ireland has signed up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme supporting people with disabilities that may not be so obvious to the casual observer. Many people with a disability use or carry something – whether that’s a wheelchair, guide dog, hearing aid or white cane – that visibly indicates what the disability might be. But other disabilities, such as autism, dementia, mental health issues or learning difficulties, are not so obvious. Under the Hidden Disability Sunflower Scheme, people with such disabilities can choose to wear a lanyard bearing the Sunflower logo as a subtle way of letting others know that they may require additional support, assistance or a bit more time.
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “ICTS is delighted to join the many organisations and institutions internationally that are participating in the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme. The provision of great customer service is synonymous with a comprehensive security provision and the Sunflower offers valuable support to those members of society who may not have an obvious disability.”
Paul White, CEO, Hidden Disabilities Sunflower said, “We are excited to welcome ICTS to the Sunflower. It is a clear demonstration of their commitment to support their customers with hidden disabilities in the UK and Ireland.”
Find out more about the Sunflower at hiddendisabilitiesstore.com.