OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The United Colleges Group re-awards ICTS UK & Ireland its security services contract
- ICTS Security Technology effectively stops attempted break-in at major construction contractor site
- The European Space Agency re-selects ICTS Europe as its trusted Pan-European security partner
- Armed Forces Day - 26 June 2021
- Congratulations to our 2021 ACS Pacesetters Security Officer of Distinction
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
ICTS UK & Ireland has signed up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme supporting people with disabilities that may not be so obvious to the casual observer. Many people with a disability use or carry something – whether that’s a wheelchair, guide dog, hearing aid or white cane – that visibly indicates what the disability might be. But other disabilities, such as autism, dementia, mental health issues or learning difficulties, are not so obvious. Under the Hidden Disability Sunflower Scheme, people with such disabilities can choose to wear a lanyard bearing the Sunflower logo as a subtle way of letting others know that they may require additional support, assistance or a bit more time.
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “ICTS is delighted to join the many organisations and institutions internationally that are participating in the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme. The provision of great customer service is synonymous with a comprehensive security provision and the Sunflower offers valuable support to those members of society who may not have an obvious disability.”
Paul White, CEO, Hidden Disabilities Sunflower said, “We are excited to welcome ICTS to the Sunflower. It is a clear demonstration of their commitment to support their customers with hidden disabilities in the UK and Ireland.”
Find out more about the Sunflower at hiddendisabilitiesstore.com.