OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
The ICTS Aviation Security Team at Dublin Airport continues to provide security services to long-term partners, American Airlines and United Airlines during the Covid-19 crisis. Whilst passenger flights have temporary stopped, both airlines have regular cargo operations.
American Airlines has commenced a weekly cargo flight from Dublin to Dallas Forth Worth using a Boeing 777 aircraft, one of the largest aircraft currently flying from Dublin Airport. ICTS provides security services for every arrival and departure and our Security Agents are responsible for the guarding, access control and aircraft protection while the aircraft is on the ground.
United Airlines continues to operate three weekly cargo flights to Dublin from their base in Washington. ICTS performs regular ramp guarding and aircraft access control services.