OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
The ICTS Aviation Security Team at Dublin Airport continues to provide security services to long-term partners, American Airlines and United Airlines during the Covid-19 crisis. Whilst passenger flights have temporary stopped, both airlines have regular cargo operations.
American Airlines has commenced a weekly cargo flight from Dublin to Dallas Forth Worth using a Boeing 777 aircraft, one of the largest aircraft currently flying from Dublin Airport. ICTS provides security services for every arrival and departure and our Security Agents are responsible for the guarding, access control and aircraft protection while the aircraft is on the ground.
United Airlines continues to operate three weekly cargo flights to Dublin from their base in Washington. ICTS performs regular ramp guarding and aircraft access control services.