OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
The ICTS Aviation Security Team at Dublin Airport continues to provide security services to long-term partners, American Airlines and United Airlines during the Covid-19 crisis. Whilst passenger flights have temporary stopped, both airlines have regular cargo operations.
American Airlines has commenced a weekly cargo flight from Dublin to Dallas Forth Worth using a Boeing 777 aircraft, one of the largest aircraft currently flying from Dublin Airport. ICTS provides security services for every arrival and departure and our Security Agents are responsible for the guarding, access control and aircraft protection while the aircraft is on the ground.
United Airlines continues to operate three weekly cargo flights to Dublin from their base in Washington. ICTS performs regular ramp guarding and aircraft access control services.