OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
- ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
- WCoSP Security Handler and Dog of the Year Award
- NEW Canine Security video
- Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Award
- ICTS’ Touchless SmartApp used at London Heathrow Airport
- 2020 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosks to be used at Ground Handling International Conference (30 Nov – 2 Dec 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark)
ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
The ICTS Aviation Security Team at Dublin Airport continues to provide security services to long-term partners, American Airlines and United Airlines during the Covid-19 crisis. Whilst passenger flights have temporary stopped, both airlines have regular cargo operations.
American Airlines has commenced a weekly cargo flight from Dublin to Dallas Forth Worth using a Boeing 777 aircraft, one of the largest aircraft currently flying from Dublin Airport. ICTS provides security services for every arrival and departure and our Security Agents are responsible for the guarding, access control and aircraft protection while the aircraft is on the ground.
United Airlines continues to operate three weekly cargo flights to Dublin from their base in Washington. ICTS performs regular ramp guarding and aircraft access control services.