OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
ICTS UK & Ireland’s support for the wider principles of the Defence Armed Forces Covenant and Defence personnel (including the Reserves, Service Leavers, Wounded Injured and Sick, Cadets, and their spouses), has been recognised with the Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards.
Andrew Dodds, Operations Manager - Canine Security Services and Leader of ICTS’ Armed Forces Covenant Programme says, “This is a significant achievement for ICTS and one of which I am extremely proud. The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation to ensure that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly. ICTS’ pledge to support the Armed Forces community remains central to our business strategy.”
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “We are extremely proud of this award and are committed to maintaining the momentum and supporting the Armed Forces Covenant Programme across all areas of our business.”
Photo above: Andrew Dodds, ICTS Operations Manager - Canine Security Services and Leader of ICTS’ Armed Forces Covenant Programme.