OTHER RECENT NEWS
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
- Happy New Year
- Happy Festive Season
- The Salvation Army offers ICTS’ Canine Security Team additional training facilities
- Delta Air Lines has Introduced a new Cargo-only Service between Dublin and New York-JFK
- ICTS' Drugs Detection Team joins Thames Valley Police in operation
- WCoSP Security Handler and Dog of the Year Award
- NEW Canine Security video
- Silver Employer Recognition Scheme Award
ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
ICTS UK & Ireland’s support for the wider principles of the Defence Armed Forces Covenant and Defence personnel (including the Reserves, Service Leavers, Wounded Injured and Sick, Cadets, and their spouses), has been recognised with the Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards.
Andrew Dodds, Operations Manager - Canine Security Services and Leader of ICTS’ Armed Forces Covenant Programme says, “This is a significant achievement for ICTS and one of which I am extremely proud. The Armed Forces Covenant is a promise by the nation to ensure that those who serve or who have served in the armed forces, and their families, are treated fairly. ICTS’ pledge to support the Armed Forces community remains central to our business strategy.”
Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland says, “We are extremely proud of this award and are committed to maintaining the momentum and supporting the Armed Forces Covenant Programme across all areas of our business.”
Photo above: Andrew Dodds, ICTS Operations Manager - Canine Security Services and Leader of ICTS’ Armed Forces Covenant Programme.