OTHER RECENT NEWS
- The LTA re-selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- Rapid COVID-19 testing facilities introduced at Southampton Airport
- Another Record SIA ACS Performance by ICTS (UK) LTD
- Epsom & St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust re-appoint ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland is recognised as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre offering a range of dog handler courses
We are pleased that ICTS UK & Ireland has been approved as an Open College Network (OCN) Training Centre. Our Training Team will deliver the following courses from our Canine Operations Centre in Bedfordshire:
Level 3 Certificate in Professional Working Dog Handling - Explosives Detection - 603/0076/0.
Level 3 Award in Professional Working Dog Handling - General Purpose Dogs - 603/0072/3.
Level 3 Certificate in Professional Working Dog Handling - General Purpose Dogs - 603/0077/2.
Level 3 Certificate in Professional Working Dog Handling - Drug Detection Dogs - 603/0075/9.
ICTS UK & Ireland is also an approved learning provider for the Ministry of Defence and a member of their Enhanced Learning Credit Provider List (ELCAS Centre No: 11218). The MOD's Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELC) promotes life-long learning amongst the Armed Forces community. Members of the Armed Forces and Service leavers can use their resettlement grants towards any of our courses, which also include the National Association for Security Dog User (NASDU) courses:
Explosives Detection Dog Handler Level 4.
Passive Drugs Dog Handler Level 3.
Proactive Drugs Dog Handler Level 3.
General Purpose Patrol Dog Handler Levels 2 & 3.
Please contact us for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org