OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland welcomes Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust to its Healthcare portfolio
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as its security partner
- ICTS UK & Ireland signs up to the Hidden Disabilities Sunflower Scheme
- COVID Testing facilities have been introduced by ICTS UK & Ireland in partnership with TAC Healthcare Group at Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
- Employee of the Year 2020
- Happy International Women's Day 2021
- ICTS UK & Ireland takes over the provision of Hold Baggage Screening services at Aberdeen International Airport.
- The COVID-19 Crisis Fund for Security Personnel
- CertiFLY – Developed by ICTS Europe in response to the USA’s regulation ensuring Covid-safe flights
- 2021 Dog Handler Courses
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’
ICTS UK & Ireland is proud to sponsor the 'Secure Futures Programme’, which has been launched by The Security Institute and the EY Foundation to help improve the life chances of young people from low-income backgrounds. The Programme will help them develop their skills and showcase the breadth of opportunities available within the security sector.
Starting in February 2021, twenty-seven young people will participate in two weeks of paid virtual work experience. These two weeks have been designed to highlight the variety of different areas within the security sector. We are pleased that our staff have also stepped up to mentor these young people for a period of ten months following the two weeks of work experience, helping further support their career development.
“We are so pleased that the pandemic has not prevented us from creating opportunities for young people and possibly the next generation of security professionals. We look forward to giving them a warm ICTS welcome and to providing them with an insight into the varied and exciting roles the security industry has to offer” said Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director of Corporate Security Services, ICTS UK & Ireland.