OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
- ICTS Corporate Security expansion with the addition of WeWork
- The LTA selects ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine teams to secure tennis tournaments
- ICTS' Louise Cameron listed amongst 2019 Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards finalists
- ICTS Aviation Security Expertise in New Zealand
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors The Security Institute Gala Awards Dinner
- Armed Forces Day 2019
ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
Andy Kynoch brings with him over 30 years’ experience in the senior management of complex, people-centric, customer-focused airline and security operations. Prior to joining ICTS in early 2018, Andy held Director responsibility for all airport customer-related services of US Airways / American Airlines in Europe and the Middle East.
“It is my privilege to lead ICTS UK & Ireland. I have a longstanding history with ICTS, dating back to 1987. For many years I was the client, to whom ICTS provided security services. ICTS was by far the best and most reliable service supplier. I look forward to contributing my expertise to the ICTS success story,” said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Shai Meirav, who has been acting as Interim Managing Director following the departure of Ashley Bancroft, will return to his position of Executive Vice President of the ICTS Europe Group.