OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
ICTS UK & Ireland is pleased to announce the appointment of Andy Kynoch as Managing Director
Andy Kynoch brings with him over 30 years’ experience in the senior management of complex, people-centric, customer-focused airline and security operations. Prior to joining ICTS in early 2018, Andy held Director responsibility for all airport customer-related services of US Airways / American Airlines in Europe and the Middle East.
“It is my privilege to lead ICTS UK & Ireland. I have a longstanding history with ICTS, dating back to 1987. For many years I was the client, to whom ICTS provided security services. ICTS was by far the best and most reliable service supplier. I look forward to contributing my expertise to the ICTS success story,” said Andy Kynoch, Managing Director, ICTS UK & Ireland.
Shai Meirav, who has been acting as Interim Managing Director following the departure of Ashley Bancroft, will return to his position of Executive Vice President of the ICTS Europe Group.