OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
ICTS has become a member of Security Research Initiative (SRI), managed by Perpetuity Research, a leading research company.
The SRI undertakes industry-specific research on an annual basis, designed to help establish policy and best practice for the security sector. This year the SRI has produced two in-depth research papers that drive thought leadership within the security industry: ‘Towards a Strategy for Change for the Security Sector’ and ‘Police Views on Private Security’. The reports can be viewed here.
As a Company, we look forward to contributing to the next topic of research for the SRI. More details to follow -