OTHER RECENT NEWS
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
ICTS has become a member of Security Research Initiative (SRI), managed by Perpetuity Research, a leading research company.
The SRI undertakes industry-specific research on an annual basis, designed to help establish policy and best practice for the security sector. This year the SRI has produced two in-depth research papers that drive thought leadership within the security industry: ‘Towards a Strategy for Change for the Security Sector’ and ‘Police Views on Private Security’. The reports can be viewed here.
As a Company, we look forward to contributing to the next topic of research for the SRI. More details to follow -