OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland is appointed official security provider at the British-Irish Airports EXPO 2018
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- Wintersong Charity Concert in aid of City of London Police Charity for Children
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
- ICTS is re-selected by SriLankan Airlines for the provision of security services at London Heathrow Airport
- Celebrating ICTS' 30th Anniversary
- 2017 Security & Fire Excellence Awards Finalists
- ICTS introduces a new Apprenticeship Scheme in collaboration with John Ruskin College
- ICTS is a proud partner of VETS - Veterans Employment Transition Support programme
- Happy Birthday ICTS! 30 years of excellence in Security
- Top Safety Accreditation for ICTS
- New contract with Cisco commenced 1 August 2017
- American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS UK & Ireland has become a proud member of Security Research Initiative (SRI).
ICTS has become a member of Security Research Initiative (SRI), managed by Perpetuity Research, a leading research company.
The SRI undertakes industry-specific research on an annual basis, designed to help establish policy and best practice for the security sector. This year the SRI has produced two in-depth research papers that drive thought leadership within the security industry: ‘Towards a Strategy for Change for the Security Sector’ and ‘Police Views on Private Security’. The reports can be viewed here.
As a Company, we look forward to contributing to the next topic of research for the SRI. More details to follow -