OTHER RECENT NEWS
- New Industry Research: Women in Security
- Season's Greetings
- Congratulations to United Airlines at Manchester for winning the 2019 Caring Challenge Champion Award
- International Financial Institution re-appoints ICTS UK & Ireland as their security partner.
- ICTS UK & Ireland Sponsors City Security Magazine’s Article of the Year Award
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
ICTS UK & Ireland expands its Airport Security provision with Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports
On 17 December 2019, ICTS UK & Ireland began two of its most recent aviation contracts, providing security services to Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports. AGS Airports Limited owns Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton Airports and is the second largest airport group in the UK, having serviced over 15 million passengers in 2018.
Alan Dutt, Executive Director – Aviation Security says, “We have just marked eighteen months of being Southampton Airport’s security partner and are delighted with the expansion of our services for the AGS Group. We welcome onboard the new staff who have joined us from Aberdeen and Glasgow Airports and look forward to building a strong and fruitful business partnership with these Airports in Scotland.”