OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
The team at ICTS UK & Ireland put together two packages, each containing 1000 masks and a Wi-Fi enabled iPad to be used on Covid-19 wards for patients to communicate with relatives and loved ones. Our Executive Director of Corporate Security, Ashley Fernandes and the Head of Electronic Security, Darren Watson, delivered these packages, together with thank you cards made by the children of some of our Managers, to Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust.
Ashley commented “It is always humbling to get out and meet our frontline staff, but even more so during these challenging times. We were lucky to get to meet some of the team during our visit and thank them personally for all their efforts. Hopefully our small donation of masks and an iPad to each Trust will assist in some way. It goes without saying that we are extremely proud of all our personnel who have been supporting our clients, and we commend their hard work and exceptional commitment to duty during this crisis.”