OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
- American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
The team at ICTS UK & Ireland put together two packages, each containing 1000 masks and a Wi-Fi enabled iPad to be used on Covid-19 wards for patients to communicate with relatives and loved ones. Our Executive Director of Corporate Security, Ashley Fernandes and the Head of Electronic Security, Darren Watson, delivered these packages, together with thank you cards made by the children of some of our Managers, to Epsom & St. Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust and Croydon Health Services NHS Trust.
Ashley commented “It is always humbling to get out and meet our frontline staff, but even more so during these challenging times. We were lucky to get to meet some of the team during our visit and thank them personally for all their efforts. Hopefully our small donation of masks and an iPad to each Trust will assist in some way. It goes without saying that we are extremely proud of all our personnel who have been supporting our clients, and we commend their hard work and exceptional commitment to duty during this crisis.”