OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine Security Teams welcome the return of Football
- Etihad Cargo selects ICTS UK & Ireland at London Heathrow Airport
- The Covid-19 pandemic has seen a growth in business for ICTS UK & Ireland’s Canine Security Services.
- ICTS Europe marks 20 years’ operation
- ICTS UK & Ireland Donates old Laptops to a Primary School during Lockdown
- The ICTS Team welcomes Air India at Dublin Airport
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
ICTS UK & Ireland was pleased to attend the Institute of Strategic Risk Management (ISRM) London Seminar held at New Scotland Yard on Monday, 25 February 2020.
Ashley Fernandes, Executive Director - Corporate Security, ICTS UK & Ireland, who is a member of the ISRM Global Advisory Council as well as being a Management Committee Member, commented, “I have always believed that it is important for ICTS to be part of global agenda-setting, thought-leadership bodies and the London Seminar demonstrates how far the ISRM has come in this sphere in the last 10 months.”
The Institute of Strategic Risk Management was established in order to create a global centre where practitioners, academics and policy makers can come together to share information, help progress and promote the underlying understanding and capabilities associated with strategic risk and crisis management, and develop their own personal and professional networks.
Dr. David Rubens, Chief Executive of the ISRM commented, “As an organisation that believes that our primary function is to facilitate dialogue, but also to identify practical measures where the issues we are facing on a global level can be engaged with in a rational, realistic and accessible manner, it is both our engagement with and the support from organisations such as ICTS that allows the ideas we have at a conceptual level to be transformed into action-orientated impacts and influence.”